All personal information collected by the Australian Federal Police (AFP) on this site is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. We will keep the information you send us in a safe place. We will only use it for the purpose that you gave it to us, or if needed under law.
We will only record your email address if you send us a message. We will only use it for the purpose that you gave it to us. We will not share it or add it to a mailing list without your consent.
Remember that messages sent over the internet are not secure.
The data we may collect when you visit this website.
When you go to a page or document on this website, the following information may be collected:
- The date and time you accessed each page or document.
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer.
- The pages you accessed and the documents you downloaded.
- The type of browser and operating system you used.
- The number of bytes transmitted and received for each request.
- The previous website or page you visited.
- The name of any search engine or search terms you used to get to the page or document.